About Us

IARlogo_bg_sm

The Southeastern Indiana Board of Realtors®

The Southeastern Indiana Board of REALTORS® is was formed in 1949, incorporated in 1976 and is located at 218 Fourth St., Aurora, IN. Celebration of their 65 years as a Trade Organization was in December, 2014. 

The Multiple Listing Service of Southeastern Indiana Board of REALTORS® was incorporated in 1976. and is celebrating their 40th anniversary in 2016. The Multiple Listing Service, Inc., is owned and operated by the Southeastern Indiana Board of REALTORS® Inc.

new-seiber-divider bar

Click on the links to learn more about us.